The Master of Arts in Digital Studies program welcomes a cohort of students dedicated to exploring humanistic knowledge in the digital realm.
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Decision Notification: May 2018
All applicants must submit the following materials:
- Online graduate application.
- Statement of academic purpose (No more than 1000 words, single spaced).
- Three letters of recommendation from previous academic instructors.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test score (Institution Code 1832).
- $90 non-refundable application fee.
- International applicants may need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score. Click here to learn more about additional application requirements for international applicants.